Event Date & Time: 15/09/2018 - 15/09/2018Full Details:
College: TOP ENGINEERS
Department: Any Degree,B.Tech Information Technology,B.E Computer Science Engineering,B.E Mechanical,B.E Mechatronics,B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering,B.E Aeronautical Engineering,B.E Civil,B.E Instrumentation Engineering,B.E Electronics and Communications,B.E Automobile Engineering,B.E - B.Tech,M.Tech,MBA,B.Com,B.Sc,M.Sc,BCA,MCA,Other
State - District: Tamil Nadu - Chennai
Category: Symposium,Workshop,Cultural,Conference,College Fest,Other
PRACTICAL WORKSHOP ON ARDUINO (ARDUINO - 2018) ORGANIZED BY
TOP ENGINEERS under the auspices of TOP INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TRUST
TOP ENGINEERS is an organization which is run by senior industries, MIT chennai alumni, renowned subject matter experts and researchers to bring out the real world experience.TOP ENGINEERS specializes in providing hands on experience on industrial practices to its participants through various workshops, seminars and other means.TOP ENGINEERS workshops are designed to provide an insight view in the field of engineering. All the concepts will be explained in detail with the help of theory and with specially designed animations which would help the students to visualize things before actually practically working on it.TOP ENGINEERS have conducted more than 300 programs in India and trained over 1,00,000+ students in the last 6 years.
ANNA CENTENARY LIBRARY,
GANDHI MANDAPAM ROAD,
SURYA NAGAR, KOTTURPURAM,
CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU 600085.
FOR REGISTRATION https://www.topengineers.co.in/register.php
CERTIFICATE FROM TOP ENGINEERS WITH ISO CERTIFIED NUMBER AND HOLOGRAM WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE END OF THE WORKSHOP WHICH WILL ADD VALUE DURING PLACEMENTS.
INR 600/- PER PERSON (INDIA)
$50 USD ( FOR OTHER COUNTRIES)
GROUP DISCOUNT OFFER
Group of 5 & above will get 5% Discount
Group of 10 & above will get 10% Discount
DATE 15.9.2018 (SUNDAY)
Introduction to Arduino Development Boards
Introduction to Basic Electronic Components
Dealing with Sensors & GPIOs
Hands-on programming with Arduino
Reading Sensor data using Arduino
**Note: LAPTOP is Mandatory, since hands-on sessions needs programming Kits are not take away and should be handed over at the end of the session
09940322437 / 9840728806
MAIL [email protected]
EVENT LINK http://go.eventshigh.com/jtldg
ONLY LIMITED SEATS PER BATCH AND THE SEATS ARE FILLED ON "FIRST COME & FIRST SERVE
Workshop Terms and Conditions:
* This Workshop is strictly for STUDENTS, since the course content has been designed according to the students. Professionals, Experts and Faculty Members of colleges/Schools/Parents are not allowed to join this Workshop and same do not fall in our eligible candidate list.
* Open to all Engineering disciplines, Arts and Science and Interested.
* Only those candidates who have paid their registration fee for workshop or who had received a valid confirmation mail to join the workshop is only allowed to attend the workshop. Parents/Relatives/Friends and others will not be allowed to sit inside the workshop.
* Kindly bring your college id card along with a photocopy of your pay slip or ticket details in mobile.
* Seats are filled on "first come & first serve" basis. No on the spot payment is allowed.
*Session timings - 9.00 AM to 5.00PM (Lunch Break -12.30 noon to 1.00 PM).
* Laptops, pen drive and data card or mobile with net connection are compulsory and we request you to bring the laptop with full power backup. *We are not responsible for any software failing to run/install on the participant's laptop.
*Late comers will not be entertained. No accommodation will be provided. No particular dress code.
* Lunch will NOT be provided.
* Theory vs. Practice Ratio for Workshops: 50% theory 50% Practical. There will be No competition after the workshop.
*Kits are not taking away and should be handed over at the end of the session
* Charges for the Workshop are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-extendable.
*If you are not satisfied by the quality of services provided during the workshop, you are required to send a written application to Top Engineers Head Office at the given address: Top Engineers, No.1, 1st floor, chitlapakkam main road, Nehru nagar, Chennai-600044. Email id: [email protected]
*All Certificates will be issued only by TOP ENGINEERS. Certificates will be given only at the end of the workshop.
*Workshops will be delivered by officials of TOP ENGINEERS & and its Associates.
*In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.
*TOP ENGINEERS reserves the full right to alter/manipulate/rearrange/ the order of sessions and venues during the course of the workshop .TOP ENGINEERS has all rights to change the structure of the program based upon expert's availability and lab conditions.
*If In Any Case Workshop is cancelled by Organizers due to any reason, we will refund the Workshop fee by account only. Cash refund is NOT possible under any circumstance.
*If we find any candidate misbehaving, damaging venue properties or showing misconduct with any member of organizing team or faculty members, his candidature will be cancelled immediately and he has to leave venue immediately.