Event Date & Time: 11/01/2019 - 12/01/2019Full Details:
College: Kongu Engineering College
Department: Any Degree,B.Tech Information Technology,B.E Computer Science Engineering,B.E Mechanical,B.E Mechatronics,B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering,B.E Aeronautical Engineering,B.E Civil,B.E Instrumentation Engineering,B.E Electronics and Communications,B.E Automobile Engineering,B.E - B.Tech,M.Tech,MBA,B.Com,B.Sc,M.Sc,BCA,MCA,Other
State - District: Tamil Nadu - Erode
Worldwide many techniques been adopted for the battery waste management which includes the procedural steps for battery scrapping. These steps include the sorting, breaking, pyrolysis, distillation, oxidation, refining etc., In addition to it, many research institutes and universities are equipped with battery recycling facility which recycles the entire battery with no point of segregation of usable and non usable materials. Hence this process makes even the reusable part of the battery to recycle without any notable results. Some dispose the battery in general waste steam or incineration which is termed as illegal in waste management process
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
• Introduction to Smart Waste Management System
• Waste Management Initiatives in India
• Today’s & Future Waste Battery Management
• IoT Based Smart Waste Management System for Smart City, Smart bin Sensors
• Main Equipments & Functionalities of the Smart Waste Management System
• Materials and Methods of Smart Waste Management System for Batteries
• State of Charge Monitoring, Commercial & Medical Battery Recycling
• Artificial Intelligent based control algorithm for Batteries
• Research to Application Methodology of Smart Waste Management System for Batteries
• Retired Electric Vehicle (EV) Batteries: Integrated Waste Management and Research Needs
• Application of Smart Waste Management System for Batteries
*Electric Vehicles (EV)
*Plugin Hybrid Vehicles (PHEV)
*Hybrid Vehicles (HEV)
*Solar / Wind Energy Storage Systems
BOARDING AND LODGING
Accommodation and boarding will be provided to the participants on request at a nominal cost at the college campus.Accommodation will be provided in the college campusto the participants only. Participants are required to make their own arrangements for those accompanying them, if any.
REGISTRATION FEE DETAILS
Registration Fee: Rs.300/-per Participant.
The Course fee includes Course Kit&Materials,Certificate, lunch and refreshment for 2 days to the participants.
Registration for the course can be made by sending the duly filled registration form along with a DD for Rs.300/-in favour of "Kongu Engineering College Grants" Payable at Perundurai, or at Erode to the convener. Registration is limited to 50 participants and selected on first-come-first serve basis.
HOW TO APPLY
The applicants should send the filled application and DD to us on or before 02.1.2019.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 2.1.2019
Intimation of Selection: 4.1.2019
Confirmation by Participants : 5.1.2019