Event Date & Time: 24/12/2018 - 29/12/2018Full Details:
College: Kongu Engineering College
Department: Any Degree,B.Tech Information Technology,B.E Computer Science Engineering,B.E Mechanical,B.E Mechatronics,B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering,B.E Aeronautical Engineering,B.E Civil,B.E Instrumentation Engineering,B.E Electronics and Communications,B.E Automobile Engineering,B.E - B.Tech,M.Tech,MBA,B.Com,B.Sc,M.Sc,BCA,MCA,Other
State - District: Tamil Nadu - Erode
Artificial intelligence (AI) aims to mimic human cognitive functions. It is bringing a paradigm shift to healthcare, powered by increasing availability of healthcare data and rapid progress of analytics techniques. In this workshop we covers thecurrent status of AI applications in healthcare and discuss its future. AI can be applied to various types of healthcare data (structured and unstructured). Popular AI techniques include machine learning methods for structured data, such as the classical support vector machine and neural network, and the modern deep learning, as well as natural language processing for unstructured data. Major disease areas that use AI tools include cancer, neurology and cardiology. We then discuss in more details the AI applications in stroke, in the three major areas of early detection and diagnosis, treatment, as well as outcome prediction and prognosis evaluation. We conclude with discussion about pioneer AI systems, such as IBM Watson, and hurdles for real-life deployment of AI.The Workshop intends to provide a forum for researchers, enterprises and developers to share and discuss advances in the field of Artificial Intelligence applied to medicine and health care. The workshop covers theoretical and practical aspects as well as technologies and systems.
• Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Medical and Health Sciences
• Knowledge Management of Health Data
• Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery in Healthcare
• Machine and Deep learning approaches for Health Data
• Natural Language Processing (NLP) methods
• Medical decision support systems (MDSS)
• Decision Support Systems for Healthcare and wellbeing
• Optimization for healthcare problemsH
• Regression and forecasting for medical and/or biomedical signals
• Agent Oriented Techniques in Medicine
• Health Care, Clinical & Wellness Information Systems
• Medical Signal and Image Processing and Techniques
• Biomedical Computer Vision, Imaging, and Signal Interpretation
• Medical Expert Systems
• Diagnoses and Therapy Support Systems
• Medical Informatics and Biomedical Applications
• Applications of AI in Health Care, Surgery and Wellbeing Systems
• Medical Data-and Knowledge Bases
• Neural Networks, Fuzzy logic in Medicine
• Support vector machine, Genetic algorithm, Hybrid systems
• Impact of BigData on Healthcare
• Protocols and Guidelines, Information Retrieval
• Medical device technologies: Brain-computer interfaces
• Biometrics, Cognitive Science, Medical Imaging
BOARDING AND LODGING
Accommodation and boarding will be provided to the participants on request at a nominal cost at the college campus.Accommodation will be provided in the college campusto the participants only. Participants are required to make their own arrangements for those accompanying them, if any.
REGISTRATION FEE DETAILS
Registration Fee: Rs.1000/-per Participant.
The Course fee includes Course Kit&Materials,Certificate, lunch and refreshment for 2 days to the participants.
Registration for the course can be made by sending the duly filled registration form along with a DD for Rs.1000/-in favour of "Kongu Engineering College Grants" Payable at Perundurai, or at Erode to the convener. Registration is limited to 50 participants and selected on first-come-first serve basis.
HOW TO APPLY
The applicants should send the filled application and DD to us on or before 17.12.2018.
Last Date for receipt of Applications : 17.12.2018
Intimation of Participants : 18.12.2018
Confirmation of Participants : 19.12.2018