Event Date & Time: 18/02/2019 - 19/02/2019Full Details:
College: Kongu Engineering College
Department: Any Degree,B.Tech Information Technology,B.E Computer Science Engineering,B.E Mechanical,B.E Mechatronics,B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering,B.E Aeronautical Engineering,B.E Civil,B.E Instrumentation Engineering,B.E Electronics and Communications,B.E Automobile Engineering,B.E - B.Tech,M.Tech,MBA,B.Com,B.Sc,M.Sc,BCA,MCA
State - District: Tamil Nadu - Erode
The main purpose of this “Hands on Training on NS2” is to create awareness and enrich knowledge for research scholars, faculty and students in the area of Network simulation using NS2. This training is aimed at enhancing the skill and knowledge in the fields of networks, especially wireless ad hoc networks.
* Overview of NS-2 and NS-2 Installation
* Working with simple examples – wired and wireless scenario
* Working with existing protocols
* Simulation and interpretation of trace file
* Trace file analysis using AWK scripts
* Plotting Xgraph
* Performance evaluation of routing protocols
* C++ and Otcl integration method
* New Agent creation
* Creation of New Packet structure
* Sending and receiving our own packets
* Designing new protocol and recompilation of NS-2 with new protocol
* Energy and Security Model
* Comparison of NS2 and NS3
Sessions will be handled by experienced faculty members of Kongu Engineering College.
BOARDING AND LODGING
Accommodation and boarding, if required, will be provided in the college campus on chargeable basis.
COURSE FEE AND REGISTRATION
Registration Fee ** Rs.1000/- (Faculty, Students & Research Scholar)
Accommodation and Boarding Rs.200/- per day
** The registration fee includes course material, lunch and refreshment. Demand Draft for the registration fee payable at Perundurai or Erode must be drawn in favour of "[email protected]".
HOW TO APPLY
The applicants should send their applications in the specified format through their Principals / Sponsors to reach us on or before 11.02.2019. If selected they should confirm their participation in time. Soft copy of this brochure is available in www.kongu.ac.in
Last date for receipt of applications :11.02.2019
K.Sangeetha : +91-9943070702
R.S.Latha : +91-9500459161