Event Date & Time: 15/02/2019 - 16/02/2019Full Details:
College: Kongu Engineering College
Department: Any Degree,B.Tech Information Technology,B.E Computer Science Engineering,B.E Mechanical,B.E Mechatronics,B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering,B.E Aeronautical Engineering,B.E Civil,B.E Instrumentation Engineering,B.E Electronics and Communications,B.E Automobile Engineering,B.E - B.Tech,M.Tech,MBA,B.Com,B.Sc,M.Sc,BCA,MCA
State - District: Tamil Nadu - Erode
IEEE Antenna and Propagation Society Workshop on Practical Design and Analysis of Miniaturized Antenna for Wireless Applications
15.2.2019 - 16.2.2019
* Participants should have basic knowledge about transmission lines, smith chart and antenna parameters
* Antenna Miniaturization and Broadband Techniques
* Metamaterials characteristics
* Terahertz communications: Ultra Broadband Transceivers, Antennas and Propagation
* Channel Modelling
* Electromagnetic simulators: Introduction and characteristics.
* Practical design using HFSS and ADS
Dipole and Microstrip patch antenna for WiMAX.
Reconfigurable antenna for Wireless applications
* Testing and Measurements using VNA
Boarding and Lodging
Boarding and lodging if required, will be provided to the participants in the college campus on chargeable basis of Rs 200/- per day. Accommodation to participants alone will be provided in the Campus.
Registration Fee Details:
IEEE Member : Rs 800/-
Non-IEEE Member : Rs 1,000/-
(Fee includes Workshop Kit, Lunch and Refreshment)
DD to be drawn in favor of "DD to be drawn in favor of "IEEE Student Branch A/C” Payable at Perundurai (or) Department:Erode"
Last date for application reception 11.02.19
Intimation of selection 12.02.19
Mobile : 9659343425, 9894577815