Event Date & Time: 16/02/2019 - 16/02/2019Full Details:
College: Kongu Engineering College
Department: Any Degree,B.Tech Information Technology,B.E Computer Science Engineering,B.E Mechanical,B.E Mechatronics,B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering,B.E Aeronautical Engineering,B.E Civil,B.E Instrumentation Engineering,B.E Electronics and Communications,B.E Automobile Engineering,B.E - B.Tech,M.Tech,MBA,B.Com,B.Sc,M.Sc,BCA,MCA
State - District: Tamil Nadu - Erode
Control Systems & Its Application Using MATLAB
Introduction to MATLAB
Use of Laplace Transform
* Transfer Function and State Space Models
* Transient and Steady state response analyses
Time response analysis
* First order system, Second order system Stability Analysis
* Routh Hurwitz Criterion, Root Locus Technique - Effect of Addition of Poles and Zeros on Stability Frequency Response analysis
* Bode plot, Polar plot, Nyquist plot
* Design of Lag and Lead Compensator
* Design of P, PI, PD and PID controller
* Mathematical modeling of DC motor and its speed controlling method
BOARDING AND LODGING
Accommodation and boarding if required will be provided in the college campus on a chargeable basis of 200/day.
Only 500.00 /- Per Student
Only 600.00 /- Per Faculty
The course fee includes course material, lunch and refreshment.
Registration for the course can be made by sending the duly filled registration form along with a DD in favour of
"IIP CELL GRANT IN AID A/C, Kongu Engineering College" Perundurai payable at Perundurai or Erode to the Coordinator.
HOW TO APPLY
The applicants should send their applications in the specified format through their Principals / HoD to reach us on or before 11.02.2019. If selected, they should confirmtheir participation in time.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications : 11.02.2019
Date of intimation regarding selection : 13.02.2019
Confirmation by Participants : 14.02.2019
Contact No.: 9952264648, 9976466438,9047886356
Email: [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]